<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Mid-July!
Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's mid-july already! Time flies huh...

Anyways, so as you people know that I've resigned from my previous job as Service Desk Specialist (the title sounds nice, but in actual fact feels like SKW) and I'm currently on my new job for a month already! I'm thankful for this job opportunity. Everything feels so much better. At least I've got work to do almost every single minute, so time will goes by even faster :)

Everything has been good for the past fifteen days of July! Forever meeting up with friends! :) Time for some pictures! Teehee. It has been long since I've been posting up pictures! Please do bear with me cos I've got really too much of self-shots recently. HAHA. This post will only consists of random photos,  meet-up photos will be in individual posts :)


So... I guess that's all for now! More upcoming photos, so do stay tuned to my blog for updates! :D It's Monday again tomorrow. Have an early rest and be prepared to fight of the Monday's Blues! Goodnight! :D




My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket