<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Where boys become men.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dearest brother is enlisting today. I'm damn free, but i refused to send him off together with my family. I know that I can't say goodbyes. It's the hardest thing for me to face. I would rather shed tears at home than to go there and be all emotional.

I probably shouldn't cry cos it's only two weeks (But I really couldn't help it. Sigh). One week away in Bangkok with the bitches to keep myself occupied, and gonna make plans everyday for another week. I'm also gonna make it a point to spend some time with my family too, right before I commence on my new job in mid-june. Oh, some of you might be curious why out of the blue I'm starting on a new job. I will share it in the next blog post. With tons of pictures too!

Anyways, I'm really proud of him serving the nation! I know it's just National Service and it's nothing big at all, but it's my brother that is going in leh! Those who have heard me talked about my brother should know. Anyways, I hope my brother do grow bigger size the next time I see him! He's too skinny for his height already. Yes, all the fats came to me, TO ME. Both my sister and brother eat a lot and don't exercise, but they don't grow fat at all. I eat the same amount as them and exercise often but I don't lose weight and I'm FAT. Someone please tell me why.

GEORGE LIEW JUN FEI, I'LL SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS TIME! :D By then, I'll bring you go eat your favourite Japanese Curry Rice! XOXO



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket