<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Random.
Saturday, June 2, 2012

I'm randomly blog-hopping through my friends' blog and realised that the people around me are no longer into blogging already. I really don't know how in the earth did we managed to blog daily last time. It's like we have all the time in the world. This kind of made me wonder if any of my friends do read my blog nowadays (except that one friend that I know of)? Oh wells. I guess as we mature, we'll tend to be busy dealing with our own life and it's natural not to have time for all these.

My blog reflects my personality and emotions. When I'm frustrated, I blog. At least it won't argue with me. When I've got so much things stuck inside my heart, I blog. At least there's some place where I can pour out my feelings Happy, sad, angsty or whatever my emotions are, I blog. Blogging is for the sake of memories. At least when I want to backtrack my life, I can still go through my archives. That's the point of time where I will know how much I've grown, or whether did I actually changed for the better. At times, I do wish I'm not that lazy, and spend a little time everyday to log in an entry. I will try to put in more effort to blog from now one. I didn't promise. I said I'll try :)



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket