I'm thankful that I've this blogger app to accompany me! Ohhh. Just when I'm about to blog, my bus arrived! Took like donkey years to arrive. Sigh.
Bus service in Singapore is getting less efficient nowadays. Oh wait. Our bus service got efficient before meh? Slow like a tortoise. Bus fare keep increasing, yet the number of buses still remain the same. So what if it's peak period? At times, I've to wait for half hour until the bus arrives. And I know of people who waited longer! And after waiting for damn long, 2 or 3 buses will all arrive at once. This is ridiculous. If it's wet weather, I'll still give in. But when the sun is so bright and sunny, when I really need the aircon? My transport money always let them eat away, I damn 不爽. Argh. I think lodge complaint to them also no use. If complaining works, we'll be able to see the difference already. Wait until now meh? Getting worse only.
Anyways, i'm reaching work soon! So shall see you around! :D

