Okay, i'm back here again to blog! I'm just trying to get back the momentum of blogging frequently :) I hope that I'm not overdoing it though :)
So now I'm stuck in the chalet with my colleagues! Hahaha. How I wish I've got no work tomorrow! :( Have to travel back all the way to YCK to work for that four hours. So mood spoiler one leh. Sigh. I don't even know if I'm able to sleep in peace tonight! The bed is so dirty! Why didn't they provide us with bedsheets! :( Poor service leh. Boohoo :(
I'm kind of sleepy now actually. Hahaha. I'm going to be so cui over the next few days. I've a run on Sunday, and I'm going to have minimal sleep and worse still, so many BBQ food is going down my stomach tomorrow. Oh my gawd.
Heh! Back to reading my magazine! Jessica Liu so pretty only pleaseeeee!

