<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

"You will never, ever get out of a warm bed and go for a run on a cold morning and feel bad. Trust me. - NIKE"

So damn true. Claimed my off-in-lieu today. Dragged my lazy ass out of my bed and went for a 5KM run earlier. I'm satisfied, happy to see the figure on the weighing machine decreasing, and instead of feeling all tired out, I feek more energetic than ever now! :) Think I'll be able to focus better when it comes to my assignment later! :)

My body hasn't been doing well recently too. Increase in amount of gastric attacks, stomach giving me alot of problems and recently, I'm starting to have this constant dizziness. Doctor came to a conclusion - STRESS. I've to admit that I can't handle stress well and I've really lousy time management. Doctor mentioned that my body will feel better if I learn to handle stress better. Plus those irregular meals, downing of coffee recently, sleeping really late at night. And yeah, so I know I'm to be blame that my health turned out this way too. I should start learning to treat my body better.

Argh. Think I shall just end my post here! Weather is so freaking hot that I've to shower again! Ciaos~




My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket