<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Plans for coming Friday and Saturday: Work, Run and Swim.
I just feel it's better to lose some weight before I head over to Genting. Don't want to feel demoralise when weighing myself after this short getaway :/

Seriously going to be damn broke this month. Why so many things going on this month? I still got to pay for my school fees. Plus Great Singapore Sale is here! The worst thing is that I can never stop online shopping. Maybe it's time that I restrict myself to only a few blogshops. Oh my tian. I don't even want to think about how big the size of the hole in my pocket is going to be. Boohoo :( Sometimes, I really wonder how some people can save up so much money. Hmmm... Can somebody give me some tips on how to do so please?



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket