I want to go back to Dempsey Hill - Barracks @ House for their High tea buffet! Just thinking about the desserts, especially Strawberry Shortcake, makes me drool! :D
Been spending way too much recently, especially on food. The main issue is not about spending. Eating is a form of enjoyment, it's a bliss to get to savour all the nice food. But when you realised that the figure on your weighing machine is increasing, it'll remind you to stop for awhile.
Nothing better to do, so I've roughly came up with the list of foods that I had for the month of May:
Sakura's Buffet, The Soup Spoon , Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant, Suki Sushi, Taste of Thailand, Barracks @ House, Ben and Jerry's, Hotpot Culture, Tampopo, Thai Express, Solo 20 pieces of Spicy McNuggets, Countless amount of KOI and Gong Cha, not forgetting Starbucks' Green Tea Latte, and many many more..
This is seriously damn scary. I didn't expect this much! This pretty much explain why the amount in my bank has been depleting damn quickly and I haven't been losing any weight this month. All the while, I thought it was the shopping part that made me broke. Now that I know, it's time to cut down. (I kind of think this post is quite contradicting. Apologies.)
Been spending way too much recently, especially on food. The main issue is not about spending. Eating is a form of enjoyment, it's a bliss to get to savour all the nice food. But when you realised that the figure on your weighing machine is increasing, it'll remind you to stop for awhile.
Nothing better to do, so I've roughly came up with the list of foods that I had for the month of May:
Sakura's Buffet, The Soup Spoon , Nanxiang Steamed Bun Restaurant, Suki Sushi, Taste of Thailand, Barracks @ House, Ben and Jerry's, Hotpot Culture, Tampopo, Thai Express, Solo 20 pieces of Spicy McNuggets, Countless amount of KOI and Gong Cha, not forgetting Starbucks' Green Tea Latte, and many many more..
This is seriously damn scary. I didn't expect this much! This pretty much explain why the amount in my bank has been depleting damn quickly and I haven't been losing any weight this month. All the while, I thought it was the shopping part that made me broke. Now that I know, it's time to cut down. (I kind of think this post is quite contradicting. Apologies.)



