<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Aside from the holidays/outings, May has pretty much been a disaster. Especially when it comes to work. I can't wait for June to arrive!

I can't wait for my short getaway to Genting. I need a breather. As long as I'm out of Singapore, it's fine with me. What I'm really looking forward to is the Crystal Jade's XLB Buffet and going to Universal Studios with the girls! Haven't been to both before, so I'm damn excited! :)

The only thing that I'm quite sad about is that I'm not able to visit Taiwan during July with the girls due to work. Too bad for me. I'm stuck in a job where it is hard for me to apply for leave. Oh wells... I'll just have to tolerate for another 3 months and I won't have to work anymore! The reason? Cos I've been offered a place in SIT, UNLV - Bachelor of Science in Hotel Administration :) Frankly speaking, I didn't expect the offer cos I thought I pretty much screwed up my interview. But whatever it is, I'm finally getting the chance to study something that I've an interest in :) This time round, I'll work hard and not disappoint both my parents and myself. I'm thankful that I've got parents who are being so supportive of my decision to change my career/study path :)

Back to drinking my KOI's Hazelnut Milk Tea! ;)



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket