Time checked: 5:00AM
Yes, I'm still awake.
Just felt very energetic suddenly.
If only my everyday life was just like yesterday...(Excluding work)
Work in the morning; Nap in the afternoon and only woke up at around 8 plus;
And then swimming with Ah yang, followed by dinner over at her place :)
Got the urge to drown myself with dramas and movies recently.
Just completed Korean Drama - "Playful Kiss" not long ago. Kim Hyun Joong! ♥♥♥
Currently watching "Secret Garden" and it's really awesome! I think the storyline is good :)
Maybe I should try appreciating English TV Series. After watching two episodes of "90210" at Ah yang's house earlier, I think it's really not too bad after all! At least when I'm stuck at home, I've got something to do! Still got what nice English TV Series? Any kind souls willing to introduce me some?
Getting kind of tired now. Time to get to sleep.
Goodnight!

