I'm back to blogging again!
Mainly because of the amount of stress I faced at work, I just need a place where I can rant, as a form of stress relief.
The only two words that appear when I wake up and before I sleep -
"LIFE SUCKS!".
I hate queuecalls.
I hate those irritating and troublesome users.
I hate having to escalate so many cases.
I hate not being able to get my cases resolved and closed.
I hate spending extra time at work.
After six months here, I'm really not sure if I did learn or achieve anything at all. I just felt that most of the stuff here are redundant. All I know is that I'm going through a daily routine here and if I were to take up a part-time degree in the future, helpdesk will be a good job for me to stay in.
Oh wells... Enough about work.
Time to shift my focus onto choosing the right degree. I don't want to get into the wrong path anymore. After much consideration, I decided to apply for:
SIT - Bachelor of Science in Hotel Administration
UniSIM - BSc Facilities and Events Management
I know that I will be much happier studying something that I'm interested in rather than getting stuck in that IT path which I don't see myself getting anywhere in the future. Hopefully I made the right choice this time round! :)

