<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sakae Sushi with my dearest sister, then meeting mommy for dinner later!

Mommy has been complaining that her arm is in pain, probably caused by her work. Somehow, I wished that she will be able to stop working, and stay at home to rest instead. I know it's boring to stay at home, but I don't want her to end up with all those "occupational disease" from work. I really miss her cooking very very much. So long that I can't remember when was the last time I ate her cooking. Due to her work, she wasn't able to cook as often as last time and even if she does cook, I'm stuck at work till late and I wouldn't be able to make it home for dinner. Even it's a simple meal like porridge and a few dishes, I'll be more than happy.

Wells, I'm just awaiting the day where I'm able to eat her good food again!



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket