<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Jobless!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm so not used to staying at home on weekdays.. Always have to think of something to do and occupy myself. I would rather continue to work for that six days. The amount in my bank will deplete in no time lor! Urgently need to find a new job!

Received calls from a few companies just now and I told them that I could only commit a maximum of one year cos I wanted to further my studies next year. But they say that I must be able to commit long-term. What exactly is long-term to them? Two to three years, or ten years? Gosh. Finding a new job is really hard..


So sickening! I'm going to start spamming resumes again!



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket