<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Adidas Sundown 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010


I love this photo cos I think we look very fair here!! =)


Coincidentally saw Nathan there as well!


For the entire run, I've only got one pathetic shot after the finishing line.


Finally there are pictures in my post!

I'm glad that I managed to finished the run! And the massage after the run was damn shiok!
But I will never join Adidas Sundown again. The whole system is really screwed up. The event was held at such an "ulu" place, boring routes, not so attractive goodie bag, waited for the shuttle bus for an hour plus, then I've to wait for the taxi for another hour plus. Wasted so much money and time just for one run.

No more Adidas Sundown, but maybe I will join the Nike human race this year? If i join this coming run, I really must train. I don't want to die during the run!
Shall see how it goes! :)



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket