<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Such a nice rainy afternoon, minus the lightnings and thunderstorms. :)

Since it's a public holiday today, it's a day off from work!
In such weather conditions, the best is to get myself trapped at home.
Waking up only late in the afternoon, eating takeaways, seated comfortably on my chair, playing around with xiaojieli, rolling around my bed, spending my day with my family, etc. It is going to be another simple (or maybe a boring) day, but at least I got a day off from work. That's enough to make me happy. :)

Met up with Aisyah yesterday's afternoon for a simple lunch and catching up session. It was really nice meeting up and talking with her, filling her with the latest happenings. Girl, Thanks for the gift and I'm looking forward to meeting you again! :)

Talking about yesterday's night, I'm damn sad that I've to go to work. I missed out so many good stuff ): Now I don't want money already. By hook or by crook, I'm going to make it for the next session!



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket