<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Jay's 10th album
Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For those who are looking around for new chinese songs to listen, I think you should try Jay's 10th album that was released a week ago. It's highly recommended! Not only from me, but most of my friends had also given positive feedback for this new album! :)

Personally, I felt that Jay has made improvements. His style for this album is different from before and his pronunciation is so much better! I believe people who are constantly listening to his music will be able to feel it. Instead on just focusing on those rumors/gossips that reporters come up with, I think people should start to try listening to his songs, appreciate it and see the amount of efforts that he has put in for each and every album.

From the day I collected his new album, it's so addictive that I keep replaying his songs from the over and over again but I don't even get sick of it. I bet the same goes for Ah Yang who randomly messaged me and told me that his songs is damn addictive!

Personal favourites from this album are 說了再見, 好久不見, 雨下一整晚, 我落淚.情緒零碎 and 自導自演. :) And from the song 超人不會飛, it actually reflected his inner feelings and from the chorus, I can really feel that he has been tired. As a fan, I felt really sad for him, as he is the type that choose to keep his problems to himself.

Really looking forward to his concert in the coming July! At the start, I regretted booking the $200 category cos I felt damn sad when I've to part with my money. But upon hearing that many people were unable to get the tickets cos it was sold out really quickly, I felt damn lucky that I'm able to get my tickets! Together with Ah yang, we're going to get high and shout till we lose our voices when the concert comes to an end. I'm sure that it will be another unforgettable moment at the Singapore Indoor Stadium!

So people, start listening to his new album now! You'll definitely love it! :)



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket