<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'm stuck with the same old routine everyday.

Working seven days a week, 8 hours per day, a little longer on weekend. Tuition centre is closed on Thursdays, so I'm a little free-er. But, I still have to head over to the RC on Thursdays' night to work for 3 hours. Oh wells... I can't possibly be so selfish by letting my cousin work for the entire week. Just for the sake of having more to spend, I shall endure. :)

And, I'm really glad that Ah yang is finally back from Hong Kong yesterday! I'm not trying to say it's boring talking to other friends, but I'm so used to talking to her online everyday that my msn feels damn quiet without her around. I really like the stuff that she brought back for me, especially Domokun and the cap! Definitely not missing out my strawberry yogurt masque! Tell me where to find such a good friend huh? Thank you Ah Yang! :) (Aiya, and since you got the lobster already, can you give me that porcupine pleaseeeee? ;p )



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket