Glad to announce that I've officially graduated from NYP! =)
Thursday's graduation ceremony marks the end of our three years in NYP.
During the whole of three years, I really met alot of nice people, especially Chin whom I shared all my joy and unhappiness with. Enjoyed the times that I get to spend with my classmates. I'll never forget the times where we chionged our projects together, especially on the very last semester where all of us faced countless amount of sleepless nights. And also not forgetting the times where we'll joke around with our favourite teachers, making fun of them. There are many things that I'm really thankful for but if I continue, the post will just go on forever. To summarise everything up, I bet I'm going to miss studying in NYP.
Next up, a few of them will be entering university in the coming August and I believe that the rest are trying their best to find a suitable job for themselves. I don't know what will my future be like but I'm going to apply for university next year and hopefully I'll able to get in. For the time being, I shall get stuck to this job for another month or so, before I start finding another new job to gain new experiences. Like my daddy said, just treat this year as earning my own expenses first, before I get into university.
Why the way I'm writing feels like a goodbye post? Like damn sad like that.
Whatever it may be, to my just-graduated friends, Congratulations on your graduation and I wish you the very best for your future! =)
**Will post up the graduation photos in the next post! =)

