<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

All rights. Since I haven't blog for a long time, I shall just write down what has been going on for the whole of March.

4th to 7th: Worked at the Career Exhibition for four days, slacking and yet getting a good pay.

8th: Ah Yang's Birthday! Ben got her a cake and we "ding dong" her before it hits 9th March. I still feel damn guilty over the late birthday present though, and felt that it wasn't even a proper one.

10th: Cable-Ski for the first time with Ah Yang and Ben, which was a great experience though it was tiring! That was also the first time I had my Mcdonald's Hot and Spicy Shaker fries! :)

13th: Went to watch the Singapore Entertainment Awards at The Float@Marina Bay with Shi Hua. I'm thankful for her asking me along cos I get to see many Idols and definitely not missing out the Korean Boyband, SHINee! :)

15th: Finally saw Ah Bee for once in a very long time!

16th: Meet up with Hikari and Gary Chin for Sakae Sushi and since we got no other places to go, we ended in Hikari's house watching drama.

17th to 20th: Genting with my family. Go there Eat, Play, Sleep and Grow Fat!

23rd: Results are out! I'm happy to announced that I've successfully completed my three-year course of study and my results weren't that bad after all! :)

26th: Day out with Ah Yang to hunt around for her slip-ons. Ate at Makansutra for the very first time and ended the day with Andersen's ice cream! :)

29th: Went for a job interview at my dad's working place. Everything was supposed to be all right, but oh wells.. Due to specific reasons, I can't get the job.

●Completed Autumn's Concerto, You're Beautiful and a Japanese Drama. Repeatedly watching "We Got Married" over and over again. And all caused me to flood my entire room with my tears. Found another korean guy from You're beautiful- Jang Geuk Suk, to go crazy over!

● Ended the month with a freaking scary nightmare. Every single time I've dreams/nightmares, it's always about killing/torturing. I swear yesterday was the worst I ever had cos even bloody scenes started appeared. I still remember the very last scene of the nightmare. Cos it's related to my close ones, I can't even stop thinking about it. Oh my.. The thought of it sends shivers down my spine.


Now that March is over, I've to find things to do in April.

●Looking forward to staying over at Ah Yang's place!
●Having more meetups/outings.
●Hopefully, I will be able to find a suitable job for myself. Whatever hardships I've to suffer, I'm more than willing to work as long there is money coming in.
●BBQ!!

I supposed that's all for now!

Meeting up with Gary and Hikari later!
Got to go! Otherwise I will oversleep and be late again!
Bye! :)



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket