<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wah lao. Just as my pimples were about to go away, I've an outbreak again ): Hopes for a non-pimpled face are out of my reach now. Oh my... Now, I feel like going for a facial to clear everything away. Besides these pimples, my face is getting puffier recently. Now my face looks like a balloon ): And my eyes feels like there is lemon juice being squeezed on it. It's aching and I can barely open my eyes, especially when I turn on the lights.

What's up with all these nonsense lah!
Maybe the main reason was because I was youtubing all the way till 5am plus for the past few nights.
Now I'm so sadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ):

Now, it's 1.53am.
I'll try to sleep as early as 2.30 today.



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket