I always hear fireworks from my room, but when I popped my head out of the window to take a look, I don't see any at all. Only managed to see the fireworks from Malaysia on certain occasions.
Been spending most of my time youtube-ing recently, till I every time sleep very late, and wake up damn late. I can get stuck at my chair of hours watching all these videos.I'm still very into Korean songs/groups/blah blah blah. Since there are many videos that I've already watched for countless times, decided to re-watch the Korean variety show - We Got Married, for the second time. Of course, to watch it again, there must be some guy that I'm attracted to inside. Kim Hyun Joong!!♥ ♥ (Set the picture of him as my msn's display picture, xiaojieli's wallpaper and handphone's wallpaper) In other words, he is Ji Hoo from Boys Over Flowers, the one with the orange-brown hair and a very good facial complexion☺
Other than this, decided to watch Autumn's Concerto and Jay's Pandamen soon☺

