<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year! :)
(I forgot it's Valentine's till Ah yang reminded me.
So people, Happy Valentine's Day too!:))

I believe most of us are looking forward to the Ang Baos and New Year Goodies! I can already see the dollar signs written on everyone's faces!!

Now, it's 12:06AM and I haven't finish packing my room which I promised my mommy don't know how many donkey years ago. Before I sleep, I must make sure it's all neat and tidy! You think I'll put in so much effort. It's only on the outlook only. In fact, I don't really care about tidy or so whatever. I just dump everything into my drawers and cupboards, and it's done! Hahaha!

Yesterday's reunion caused me to gain 1.5 kg! ):
Eat till my stomach want to explode. My weakness is not being able to run away from food! Nevermind. Wait till after new year then i lose weight again!

Wells, got to go! Have to complete my mission of making my room look neat, or else mommy will start nagging again. I don't want the naggings to spoil my first day of new year!
Happy receiving Ang Paos! Bye bye! :)



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket