<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

**Sorry, I don't know why the words look so big in this post.

Counting down:
Two more days to FREEDOM :)

To friends who are having their common tests paper later, All The Best! :)

I'm having cheapo siew mais and har kows now for brunch. Cheapo but still taste as good because I'm really very very hungry :)

Four more days before the arrival of CNY. Looking forward to the Ang Baos, New Year Goodies and Reunion Dinners! :) I don't feel like gambling this year cos i want to save the money up for my Post-CNY-Shopping. And ya, the main reason is because I know I'll definitely lose. Sorry, I very the "Kiam Siap" one. Every cent also very important to me.

Meeting Ah yang over in town three hours later to do some last minute CNY shopping! Before that, I must get back to my MAD lecture notes!
Bye!



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket