As expected, MAD paper was a total killer. It was totally anyhow do, anyhow fill in the blanks kind of paper. The moment we flipped open the paper, we feel like leaving the lecture hall already.
Though MAD paper was like shit, I'm still damn happy to the max la!
Starting from tomorrow, there will be no more exams, no more tests, no more projects, no more reports, NO MORE SCHOOL! HURRAY! Super shiok ah! :)
Now I try to spoil my mood by thinking about "After poly what should I do?" again. It's normal to be worried isn't it? At the moment, there are many question marks in my mind. After today, what am i suppose to do? Find a job? Or apply for a place in university? (Definitely not NTU or NUS because my GPA is insufficient) I don't even want to think about all these stuff, but I've got no choice because it concerns my future. I'm so messed up that I don't know how to continue with this post. Maybe after CNY I will discuss with daddy about it. For the time being, I should just enjoy :)
Anyways, I bought myself another top and a new pair of sandals today! And I still feel like buying more stuff. Suddenly, I feel like what Ah yang said was true. That I'm like having mid-life crisis! HAHA. Any kind souls want to donate some money for me to fix that big hole in my bank account?

