But if were given a chance to choose, I would rather do it myself and enjoy that sense of satisfaction all by myself when I complete my projects. If it's your own project, just do it yourself. Don't get some people to do it for you, and then claim it as your work. No matter how hard that project is going to be, as long as you put in your one hundred and one percent into it, I believe that teacher will be able to notice it. Even if teacher don't notice it at all, at least you've that answer in your heart. Don't even know how to do or start? Just ask around for friends' help. Friends don't know? Ask for teachers' help. I believe that they will be more than willing to help you. After all, I'm talking about the sense of responsibility here. You don't even do your own work, how do you step into the working society in the future, which is in a few weeks/months time? No matter how much advice people give, it's still your own road for you to choose. Does it all make sense? Try to think about it.
For my readers' information, I'm not shooting at anyone here. It's just a thought I've in my mind while I'm doing my projects, so decided to blog it down.

