<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Singapore Canoe Marathon 2010
Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time really flies. It has been near one and half year of partnership and today marks the first and the last marathon with Rainie Teh Li Jun. Thanks partner, for being so willing to paddle with me for this marathon even though when i only came for that few trainings and thank you for making my last race such a good and satisfying one :)

From the start till now, we've gone through so many ups and downs, the happy times and the bad times. So many bad races that we've faced, but still ended up being good partners. It was you who plays a important role by helping me bring up my confidence and aggressiveness on a K2 and I must really thank you for that. Also, until now, I didn't knew how i managed to follow that really crazy stroke rate of yours.

As usual, so many things that i want to say but i'm rushing my projects, so i've got no time. In short, I'm really thankful for having you as my partner all these while. you were the best partner that i can even ask for :)



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket