<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Projects Overloaded!
Monday, January 18, 2010

Because i've got too much projects to clear up, I decided to skip the three hours of JED and now i'm stuck at AMK hub's Ministry of Food all alone enjoying a cup of green tea, while i'm doing my projects. Don't you think i'm very hardworking? I think i am leh. Haha!

After which, I'll meet Gary and Hikari for our movie session. Like finally can! We discussed it like three weeks back, yet we took so long and dragged it till today to meet up for just one movie session because we're all super duper busy people!

Heard about some things, and I don't know what's up with some people. They are super duper hardcore and hardworking, but when it comes to certain stuff, they are really really brainless. I'm not trying to be bad, but it's all true. What for bother someone who is already busy? Though they want it badly, there are still so many other ways to solve this problem! I don't know what's wrong with their mind. Especially when they are the BEST students on earth.

And to add on, the moment i reached class today's morning, people must come ask me about projects already. Whether i know how to do anot, whether i complete already anot, and blah blah blah. It's damn irritating you know. When you're still damn sleepy and still in the "Power Off" mode, you like to be bombarded with questions about projects meh? For me, I really hate it alot (especially when the person's tone/voice is really naggy). If you were in my shoes, i bet you confirm feel the same way as me also.

Enough of nonsense, and I shall go back to projects.
See you people! :)



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket