<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Life's hectic.
Friday, January 29, 2010



I'm worn out from everything. With all the projects and stuff. Amount of sleep is minimal every single day. Pimples are all popping out, panda eyes are forming. The last semester of my very last year is really a killer. I swear that I've never been this tired because of school work before.

Finally went for a run just now, but I feel like shit now. Because there's work in an hour plus time, and I feel so sleeping. Adding on, it's raining now and I find it so troublesome to travel to work. I want to stay at home and cuddle up in my comfy bed :)
(Yay! I've got no work today because my cousin is taking over for me. Thank you ah!:) )

It's week 15 already. Next week will be the final torture before I sort of get back my freedom.
Saturday and Sunday are "Chiong projects day". I die die also must start to revise for JED common test, do my ICTPM report and Web 2.0 project later.

Week 16
Tuesday - Web 2.0 and Open Source project submissions
Wednesday- ICTPM open book test, MAD project submission, JED common test
Thursday - OSWSD quiz, ICTPM report submission, DAM practical test
Friday - 3 Hours of boring CS lesson

Week 17 (No idea whether there are still ongoing lessons)
Friday - MAD Common Test and I'm free! :)



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket