<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

If it's the first time, I can choose to forgive and forget.
Second time, I'll still choose to forgive and forget.
By as time goes by, the amount is already accumulating and it's until a point where I can't take it anymore, like a rubber being stretch to it's maximum. Three years... Three years is enough. For now, I'll still regard you as my friend, but I'll definitely not forgive or forget what you've done to me. People learn how to stop and every individual has it's own limits, but I don't see yours at all. You can go on forever and forever like nobody's business. Don't you give a damn about how i feel? If you were in my shoes, i bet you'll feel the same way too. Whatever it is, i can't wait for this stage of my life to be over, so that I won't be able to see you as much anymore.



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket