<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Jelly's going crazy soon!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Currently at work now.
Intended to do my projects here, but in the end wasn't able to because there is some MP's visit today, which means i must be on high alert :/ Super sian. I think I'm going to gulp down alot of caffiene throughout the night and get part of the project completed. I don't want to die next week. Hopefully, some miracles will happen and my programs will work smoothly. Ya, part of my wishful thinking only because I can already forsee myself seeing countless amount of errors and spend more time debugging the errors instead of sleeping, eating, etc. Okay, I ought to be happy because I guess I'll get to lose off some of those fat fat during this period of time :)


First lesson is at eight tomorrow and I'm sure going to reach there early. Oh ya, did I mentioned that I received a warning letter on Saturday, saying that i missed five lectures? It's totally ridiculous can! I only remembered myself not going for two and as for the rest, he asked us to sign our attendance if we didn't tap our card. In the end, I didn't knew what he do and this warning letter came to me. What's worse is that I'm not the only one, most of my friends received it too! Like that what's the use of signing the attendance list? One of my friends went to clarify, and he said that this is a system error and there's nothing we can do about it, and all we can do is to go there earlier next time. WHERE GOT LIKE THAT ONE?! It's obviously an excuse can. Whatever is it, we're going on strike tomorrow! This is shit mann.



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket