<body>
WORLDOFMYOWN-JELLY@BS
My Thoughts, My World.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm tagged!
Each player of the game starts off with 10 weird things/ habits/ known facts, about himself/herself.
People who are tagged, must re-post this in their own blog on either ten weird things/ habits/ little facts about themselves, as well as stating this rule clearly.
At the end of the game, the player must choose another 6 people to be tagged, and list them down.
Remember, there is No Tagging Back!

BOUT mi(:
1. I LOVE JAY!
2. I love chocolates!
3. I'm someone whu keeps everything to myself.
4. I'm a person whu goes crazy easily(:
5. I love NYPKayaking(:
6. I'm addicted to AUDITION & MAPLING although it is boring.
7. I love my frens around mi!
8. Love laughing bout smth although it is nt funny. HAHA...
9. I'm a damn hyper person!
10. i love.....EATING!(cant tink of anyting else to write€)

Friends tagged!
Do it on your blog now!!
Gui Pei
Liu Rong
Wei Li
Shi Hui
Siu Hui
Si Jia



My name is Evangeline, and friends call me Jelly. I'm obsessed with penguins and owls. That's all you need to know.





layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket