Welcome to my Blog…
Hey gUys!! Finally I got my very own blog liao lehs!! Haha=) Wa lao!! Makin tis blog wasn’t easy at all la…Especially 4 mi tis kind of com. noob! I still rmb I keep changing blogskins lo! N I was like stuck at it 4 so long! Hmmm…nvm=) after all de hard work I finally came up wif tis…haha=)
Hmm…let mi c wat did I did today…
Was so happy today cox my lecturer was on mc today!
Went 2 AMK hub during break 2 eat & play pool with my classmates. I muz say I was really a lousy player la cox I lose 3x to Gui Pei. Dun worry…Practice makes PERFECT! N I & Liu Rong had decided to go for the nail polish ting when we r free the next time!!
actually leis…I’m oso nt sure wat is going on to me today lo!!
I was feeling very lost today… I really dun noe who 2 turn 2 tt’s y I had to turn to u…Hope u dun mind ba cox I tink onli u will always hear mi talk out…hmmm…i tink it was gd after all cox i’m able to get yr point of view bout the matter.
ZW, u shld noe wat I toking bout hor?
U’r rite…yr studies is de most impt now…no time 4 all tis stuff at all…
& perhaps I shld give myself sometime to rest & tink bout wat I really wan…
But I hope u’ll be dere to guide me along k??...
But if it affect yr studies, I will really let it go…
Tt’s all I hav to write for today!! C ya=)

