Hmmm...Actually i oso dunno wat to blog at tis moment...hehex=)
I onli noe tt my abs r still pain from de crunches & my knees r hurting frm the push-ups....mui whole body is aching rite now!! wahaha...But nvm, i will nt give up kayak cox of tis!! everything tt we do we oso hav to sacrifice a little rite? tis is jux a small sacrifice...
I really hope to go back to VE soon & i cant wait for KAYAK sea training nxt sat!!
Very slpy le...
Nites ppl=)
I onli noe tt my abs r still pain from de crunches & my knees r hurting frm the push-ups....mui whole body is aching rite now!! wahaha...But nvm, i will nt give up kayak cox of tis!! everything tt we do we oso hav to sacrifice a little rite? tis is jux a small sacrifice...
I really hope to go back to VE soon & i cant wait for KAYAK sea training nxt sat!!
Very slpy le...
Nites ppl=)
J E L L Y
CREAM OF THE CREAM

